Thursday, February 21, 2013

Car Wash, you're doing it wrong...

So I pull into the gas station on the way to work this morning.

It had warmed up to a balmy 22 degrees...

I gave my order to the attendant, its nice not having to pump gas here in Jersey, especially on mornings like today! Anyway, I glance across the parking lot and see a guy with a window squeegee. Nothing out of the ordinary other than he wasn't getting gas... then I noticed he started to wash his car with the squeegee... I missed most of the action as I was too busy looking for my phone.


The guy standing next to him was first taking photos from the Jeep parked next to him before engaging him in a conversation. Not really sure of the purpose of the impromptu cleaning as he left a great deal of mud and debris around the wheel areas. Maybe he was cleaning off some incriminating evidence because as he pulled away I noticed that the car wasn't any cleaner looking with the frozen cleaning fluid covering the doors and trunk. I also noticed that he didn't have any license plates on the car... 

1 comment: