Friday, November 16, 2012

Impressive maneuver

She's got some skills, my wife that is.

Changed a 2 year old's dirty diaper

While he's was sleeping...


and didn't wake him!


Yeah, you're taking your life into you own hands under taking that challenge with Big T.  1. he hates to be changed 2. there is a 50/50 chance that he will wake up in foul mood under normal circumstances.  I couldn't imagine the carnage if awoken prematurely mid diaper change.

I would say that the wife has successfully achieved her 3rd degree black belt in diaper changing.

I was impressed.

1 comment:

  1. Some may beat me up for this admission but I never changed a poopy diaper. Lu wasn't working during that time of our daughter's life so it just never came up. It also may have to do with the fact that poop makes me throw up to be indelicate about it. Even cat poop. Gag City. I've seen gore beyond description and it doesn't bother me a bit. But when it comes to that stuff...

    ReplyDelete