Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Giving Thanks

It been a long and trying year so far... There is just a month to go before we find out if the Mayans were right. In case they are and since it is Thanksgiving, I'd like to give Thanks (in no particular order) for the following:

My Family, friends and neighbors, you make my life a lot more enjoyable. 
My General practitioner for finding the lump on my Thyroid by chance. Although sometimes I wish you didn't, ignorance is bliss.
All of the service men and women past and present that protect our freedom, especially my brother in-law.
Our political system.  Regardless of how you feel about our politics or leaders, it is still the best damn country in the world.

My Surgeon
All the folks that I have met through this blog

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'll be raising a pint or twelve to you and prayin' that the Mayan's had it all wrong... 

Coop





1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving Coop to you and all your family from the Six Clan.

    ReplyDelete